Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE halloween. It's my favorite holiday. I adore dressing up, dressing other people up... it's awesome. I guess that's why theatre design comes really naturally to me. Anyway, after much debate I decided to be.... A MY LITTLE PONY!

So here I am, first with a random guy from the bar before we did handstands, and then with a Rainbow Brite from another bar (80's FTW!) I found a wig in my hair color and made it into the tail, painted stars on my ass, pulled my hair into a mohawk of ponytails, sponge painted myself pink, added fake bangs and big lashes and called it a day! We threw a small halloween bash at my house, did some bar hopping and crashed at my house. I woke up the next day with pink and glitter EVERYWHERE!


In honor of Halloween, I'm going to post pictures of all of my halloween costumes I can find from years past!



So there you have it, some of my awesome costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment